Tuesday 25 January 2011

Wedding invitation teaser...

...(no-one cares!)

Bande-son: Smog - "Permanent Smile"



I'm working on my wedding invites... Quite happy with how they are turning out so far. Will post them here when they are done, although I'm afraid it will mean strangers will come and crash my party. (As if anyone actually reads this blog!)

------------------------

30/01/12 edit: I forgot I said I would post the invitation, but here it is. There actually were two different versions but I will only post this one only as the other wouldn't look any good flattened (it was a double-side folded affair, you see).


I have to say I'm pretty proud of it, I think we did a good job on this!

And here is a picture of us on the day, probably the only one I like (I photograph really, really badly):

No comments: